Already have a Username/Password for Critical Disability Discourses/Discours critiques dans le champ du handicap?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This article critically addresses a question about an aspect of disability and offers a new angle of thought and insight.
- This article involves a critical argument, rather than being merely descriptive.
- The first page of the document is an 150-200 word abstract, followed by 5 key words.
- The article is 3,000-7,000 words.
- Manuscripts double-spaced in 12-point Times New Roman font.
- Author's name and other identifying information removed from the document.
- Authors are responsible for ethics approval for manuscripts by receiving approval from their own institutions. Proof of ethics approval (if applicable) should be provided to the Journal.
- This article follows the most recent edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA). English spelling follows the most recent edition of the Canadian Oxford Dictionary.
We ask that authors, if their submissions are accepted, license their work by using Creative Commons: http://creativecommons.org (and going to 'License Your Work'). Doing so will protect the author and the journal. We reserve the right to be the first to publish the authors' work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.